RD Series Metallic Armour Supported PP Pumps
Series'RD' pumps are a variation of series 'PPE'
pumps which incorporate back-pull-out feature.
This offers all the advantages for easy maintenance,
similar to metallic pumps. The metallic armour
supports piping loads without any strain on the
pump suction and discharge nozzles.
The pump construction and the spacer coupling
together help dismantling of the rotor assembly
without disturbing the suction/discharge pipes
and the motor.
CAPACITY : 250 m3/h
HEAD : 130 m
TEMPERATURE : -20 to +120 Deg.C
- Shaft is well protected by a confined PTFE
- Fasteners are encapsulated to avoids environmental
- Special design mechanical seal offered as
a standard feature to ensure reliability.
- Impeller clearance can be adjusted externally.
- Detachable discharge branch, saves the expensive
casing replacement costs.