Pumps : Dewatering Pumps M Series
submersible pumps are used in the severest of the
applications: at construction sites, mines, power
station, steel plant, ships, and the aquaculture
industry. Every ounce of superior workmanship goes
into each step of manufacturing, from raw material
sourcing, to casting and machining, to final assembly
and individual unit testing at our in house digitized
state art test bed ensuring total quality control
and unsurpassed reliability built into the entire
range of pumps.
- Available from 1.5 HP to 35 HP.
- Flows from 50 LPM to 7500 LPM.
- Discharge Heads from 2M to 80M.
- Available in light weight Aluminium or Stainless
Steel with corrosion/abrasion resistant SS wet
- Built in automatic ON/OFF/ON thermal Switches
protect the motor.
- Thermal protected wired directly to built
in contractor (most model).
- A pair of tungsten carbide/tungsten carbide
mechanical seal arranged in tandem & wholly
enclosed in pressure compensated oil chamber
(most models) optimizes seal life.
- Equipped with a moisture sensor that detects
progressive seal wear and automatically shuts
down the pump (optional)
- Field adjustable Nitride Rubber-lined Diffuser/wear
plate optimizes efficiency throughout the life
of the pump.
- Can be equipped with sacrificial Zinc anodes
for maximum life in a saline fluid environment
as well as an in-built non-return value or water
- Continuous rated 'F' class heavy duty motors
available in any voltage/frequency combinations.